Friday, August 30, 2013

Why?

Mostly everyone in the world knows how to write and read. But not everyone has a purpose of doing it, if you go to school you need to write down note, same if you are in college. But there are the others that do it for other reasons as to tell stories, opinions or facts and also to tell the meaning of life through different eyes.This are some topics that people mostly writers talk about. But what is a good writer?

I say that there is no good writer, because you can right something that a lot of people might think that is perfect but others might think the opposite. It all comes down to peoples opinions, because I consider myself a "writer" a simple teenage girl that hows to school every five days, has friends and still has the internal question of who she is. I believe is the same for others, that at the last minute of your life you know what piece of the game you played in the world. But mostly people right from their imagination, life experiences and other events because they want to know.

I really have never liked writing because school and my teachers have made my hate it. Is all because of you HOMEWORK! I hope that in the future when I learn a little about myself and the ones that surround me, I can start liking writing a little more. But for now I don't see that happening.          

No comments:

Post a Comment