Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I wonder...



In class we read a love story by George Bogin named Nineteen, it was really confusing and it left many people wondering. One of the questions that I asked myself were, "Was George the Mr.Lonely as many people call him?", or "Was she the one that got away?". Most people say that he was stupid and a loner because of the fact that he was a coward that never had the courage to say hi. Just a simple "hi".

I believe that is the story of a past crush, now he is a middle age man that still remembers its could it been  first true love. The moment that he walked out of the Philosophy Library he knew that he never was going to have a second chance to talk with her, because I feel that she liked him back and she as well was shy. Now in his old age he feels that he won't have that feeling ever again, the feeling of innocence.

1 comment:

  1. The one that got away! Just like that Katy Perry song right? I agree with you about the reminiscent feeling the guy is having. He's probably old and regretting his decision to not talk to her. They probably would've been happy together with a family, who knows.

    ReplyDelete